Our academically based program is designed for children ages 2-8 and has a 4:1 student to teacher ratio. This low ratio offers opportunities for individualized curriculum and instruction.
The school follows a traditional academic calendar. Preschool and transitional kindergarten students attend from 9:00 am to 1:00 pm. Kindergarten and first grade students attend school from 8:15 am to 2:15 pm.
- develop language and listening skills
- learn through sensory experiences and investigation
- develop coordination through body movement
- develop a good self-concept through positive interaction and praise
- learn to think for themselves through activities which allow choices
- foster independence
- enjoy creative expression
- strengthen their feeling of self worth
- grow socially
- enjoy experiences which foster spiritual, emotional and physical development